New in this release:
- Added donation bar.
- Player will show a warning when a missing plugin is detected.
- Added information about format support.
- New service Deezer.
- New service Bandcamp.
- Extensions: Almost all extensions are enabled by default.
- Notifications extension: Added support for actions and resident notifications.
- Last.fm extension: Added switches to disable scrobbling for particular services.
- Added a few keyboard shortcuts: Go back <shift><alt>Left and go forward <shift><alt>Right.
- Service selector is opened in a separate window and uses native GTK+ widgets instead of web view. GTK+ zoom level is respected and non-free screenshots are not loaded.
- User interface: Added option to prefer dark GTK+ theme.
- Context menu of a web view is populated with custom actions.
- Removed UI modes "toolbar only" and "both toolbar and menubar". Main menu reorganized.
- MPRIS extension: Renamed to Remote Player Interface.
Fixes in this release:
- The Window "tabs" paradigm was revised to improve space utilization.
- The user guide has many minor revisions to reflect this change.
- A custom convolution kernel can be edited and applied to an image.
- These can also be saved to a file for later re-use.
- Make thumbnails automatically for RAW files lacking embedded thumbnails.
- Panorama: images can be moved and warped with the mouse to fix residual alignment offsets (parallax, horizon shift, others).
- Fix Perspective: move corner markers in 1-pixel steps with the KB arrow keys.
- Trim/Rotate: move trim rectangle in 1-pixel steps with the KB arrow keys.
- Batch Convert has new controls to sharpen output images.
- Batch Convert RAW has new controls to resize and sharpen output images.
- Mashup can more easily adjust image overlaps and transparencies.
- Behave more nicely when running out of disk space.
- 3 minor bug fixes and a few other minor improvements.
To install Nuvola Player in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Download source from here for other Distributions.
Source: Nuvola player