>>>Latest Post Update<<<
Release notes 4.2:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 4.2.0 Release Candidate 4, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
- Bug fixes listed here.
Note: This PPA doesn't packages for Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal/and related derivatives
To Install LibreOffice in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Download LibreOffice for other Distro's, That's it