Nvidia is well-known company all over the world regarding gaming cards. Sometimes nvidia cards have trouble in linux. So x-swat team is managing and make available Nvidia drivers for Ubuntu users. Whenever Nvidia release new drivers x-swat team also update their drivers on their ppa and doing great job for linux users.
- GeForce GT 415M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 420M, GeForce GT 435M, GeForce GT 630M, GeForce GT 610, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 415, GeForce GT 620, GeForce 605, GeForce 610M, GeForce GT 620M, GeForce GT 635M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE, GeForce GT 650M
- GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 460M, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GTX 670M, GeForce GTX 675M, GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 460 v2, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- Quadro 2000, Quadro 600, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K5000, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 5600, Tesla K10
- NVS 510, NVS 5400M, NVS 310
- GeForce 8800 GTS, GeForce 8800 Ultra
- GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 & 500 series cards
- and more .........
>>>Check out Latest Nvidia Drivers Collection<<<Before Install latest drivers make a backup of your working drivers.
To Install/Update Nvidia card drivers open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
When installation complete restart your PC. Now to check the installation was successful Press Window/Super key and type: nvidia x server settings and open it.