You can use Temporary email to download these ebooks.
Over 70 recipes to help you master Kali Linux for effective penetration security testing.
A practical, cookbook style with numerous chapters and recipes explaining the penetration testing. The cookbook-style recipes allow you to go directly to your topic of interest if you are an expert using this book as a reference, or to follow topics throughout a chapter to gain in-depth knowledge if you are a beginner.
What you will learn from this book:
- Install and setup Kali Linux on multiple platforms
- Customize Kali Linux to your individual needs
- Locate vulnerabilities with Nessus and OpenVAS
- Exploit vulnerabilities you've found with Metasploit
- Learn multiple solutions to escalate privileges on a compromised machine
- Understand how to use Kali Linux in all phases of a penetration test
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Simulate an actual penetration test using Kali Linux
Linux Command Cheat Sheet
While most people loathe the command line, it is undoubtedly the most efficient way to get things done. If you are one of those who will freak out when you are on the terminal, we have compiled a list of useful Linux commands that you can use to make your workflow more productive.
Regular Expression Cheatsheet
With this cheatsheet you will receive daily updates in your email for free, courtesy of Make Tech Easier.
If you work with text, you’ll appreciate how useful regular expressions are.
Regular expressions are everywhere in Linux for searching through text right down to the character. This article aims to provide a small "cheat sheet" for people who simply need a little refresher from time to time.
Offered Free by: Make Tech Easier