Penetration Testing with the Bash ShellReaders would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of the new book - Penetration Testing with the Bash Shell
And three lucky winners stand a chance to win 3 digital copies of this book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners.
- Perform network enumeration techniques with Dig, whois, dnsenum, dnsmap, and others
- Learn how to fuzz and reverse engineer using the Kali Linux command line tools
- Exploit common web application vulnerabilities using skipfish, arcachi, and sqlmap
- Accomplish man-in-the-middle attacks straight from your command line
- Assess SSL security using sslyze and openssl
- Carry out network traffic analysis using tcpdump
How to Enter?All you need to do is head on over to the book page and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It's that simple.
3 Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.
Note: We will select 3 winners by generating random numbers based on total number of comments. Don't comment twice or more, you can't win if we detect more than one comment from your side (We have tools to encounter this situation ;) so be fair).
The contest will close on (July. 10th, 2014 - Time 01:00 AM). Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment as guest or use disqus account!
Link to book page: Penetration testing with the bash shell
------ Contest Closed, No More Comments ------
Congratulations: Malvern Mitchell, Rand Hirt, Bhavesh Mehta
Sorry guys who couldn't win this contest, maybe next time.