Wine lets you run Windows software on other operating systems. With Wine, you can install and run these applications just like you would in Windows. Wine enables Linux, Mac, FreeBSD, and Solaris users to run Windows applications without a copy of Microsoft Windows. Wine is free software under constant development. Other platforms may benefit as well.
- Mouse capture support in the Mac driver.
- NTLM and Negotiate authentication in WinHTTP.
- Support for proxy bypass in WinInet.
- Input method support in the Mac driver.
- Support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 connections on Mac OS X.
- Various bug fixes.
Install Winehq in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Here you can download source of Wine 1.5.30 for other Distributions from Source Forge.
Check announcement of Wine 1.5.30 version.