The Kingsoft Office main interface includes a row of icons similar to what you'd find in your basic word processor or spreadsheet editor. It handles all the latest Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint file formats as well as text and PDF files. You can create files as well, it could get a bit tedious trying to produce anything too long or complicated. Kingsoft Office works best for making a few changes to an existing file. In our tests, we encountered no problems working with the files we threw its way, and it was a simple process to add or edit text or make other modifications.
What's in this release:
- New document compare tool for Writer.
- New Eye Protection Mode for Writer/Spreadsheets.
- Fixed fails opening DOCX file which needs password
- Fixed missing image when pasting in HTML format
- Fixed missing links when export to pdf
- Fixed unable to set paper size in Spreadsheets
- Fixed a crash when copy/move sheets in Spreadsheets
- Fixed invalid window state when startup with maximized on KDE
To install Kingsoft (WPS) Office in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
>>>For 64bit OS use following command
Other languages version can be download from here. That's it