Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provided many useful desktop and system options that the default desktop environment isn't provided. At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution.
- Ubuntu 13.04 should upgrade the path of scripts
- creating of a hard link to a directory crashes UT
- Janitor only shows “System”
- Window button tweak error in 13.04
- Ubuntu Tweak crashes on updating software list
To install Ubuntu-Tweak in Ubuntu/Linux Mint (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Ubuntu-Tweak 0.8.4 Package File.deb, Also Support Ubuntu-tweak Project by Donations.