Deepin Software Center, aka DSC, is one of the most talked about applications of Linux Deepin. Installing new applications is just a one-click operation. DSC supports parallel downloading, resuming downloads, update notification and cache cleaning. DSC also comes with colorful skins that can be swapped as your mood changes.
- You can use all the features of the LD Software Centre; you can install and remove applications, run updates and upgrade, change the theme of the LD Software Centre, etc.
- Installing applications in the LD Software Centre is easy – very easy. Look out for the ‘Install’ button – wherever you see it you can click it.
- To browse for applications by category use the Repositories tab.
- Applications that you already have installed will display a ‘Start’ button next to them. Clicking this will open the application.
- Remove installed applications via the ‘Uninstall’ tab. Only applications and utilities that you have installed will appear here.
- To change the theme/background of the Software Centre click on the 2×2 grid icon to the left of the window controls. Clicking on a theme will instantly apply it.