FileZilla is open source client fast and reliable cross-platform FTPS, FTP, and SFTP also with lots of useful features and with graphical user interface.
- IPv6-only hosts should no longer cause a crash in the network configuration wizard
- Do not show "Remember passwords?" dialog if connecting anonymously
- Make wording in "Remember passwords?" dialog consistent.
- Increase default TLS session lifetime
- When asking for confirmation to delete files, state whether it's local or on the server
- Fix right-to-left rendering of progress line in the transfer queue
To install FileZilla in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Thanks to n-muench