LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
- Turning off 'Same content on first page' does not reflect in UI
- Can't select other fill than color in Writer --> Drawing functions
- REPORTBUILDER - The labels displayed in some options lists do not match the functionality
- 4.1 segfaults when checking for extension updates
- FILESAVE: Saving to XLS format omits to save formula expressions of cells where the formula result is an error
- Style font is not stored for ODG and ODP files: after editing a style, closing and reponening, it is changed
- can't save new autocorrect entries
- MAILMERGE: Pre-Defined Labels Contain No Format Info in LO 22.214.171.124
- EDITING: BUG: calc crashes on spell check
- soffice.bin segfault in libvclplug_gtklo.so killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- LibreOffice 4.x drops a few long-deprecated features, including support for legacy binary StarOffice files, export to legacy Word and Excel (version 6.0/95), and legacy ODMA document management.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
Note: This PPA doesn't have support for Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal/and related derivatives
To Install LibreOffice in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Download LibreOffice for other Distro's, That's it