Wallpaper Manager is great light utility developed by baitsart. It is a wallpaper changer for Ubuntu which has many features, quite fast, simple and very easy to use. It is written in bash and python. It is minimal wallpaper changing daemon and returns Ubuntu-compatible xml files. It works flawlessly in Gnome Shell, Gnome Classic, Unity, and Cinnamon. To use this utility you need to place images in your home/user/Pictures directory.
Change Wallpaper with just one click
Invert Image Effect
Black and White Effect
Write Text on Wallpaper
Add current wallpaper to Grub
Change display mode easily
- Uses ImageMagic for image manipulation.
- Nasa Wallpapers.
- Saves history as list (ability to view and modify).
- Favorites and categories setup for easy access of pinned images (Offers many other options).
- Add current wallpaper to grub with just one click.
- Display notifications for all activities.
- Ability to apply single color to desktop.
- Offers image editing: Invert, Black and White, and write something on wallpaper.
To install Wallpaper-Manager in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Source: Wallpaper Manager