Google Earth is a free application that allows users to fly from space to your neighborhood, search for schools, restaurants, parks and hotels, get driving directions, and much more. Google Earth puts a planet's worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop.
- We have put in a fix for the unified_cache_leveldb_leveldb2 directory filling beyond specified cache limits for some Windows users.
- We now handle SSL certificate revocation errors appropriately.
- Lighting of Diorama buildings in OGL now appears correctly.
- Balloons no longer flicker while playing tours.
- We have improved the appearance of image and polygon overlays for users running some families of Radeon GPUs.
- We have included stability improvements for users running GeForce 6xxx and 7xxx cards.
- We have included stability improvements for users running Earth for extended periods of time.
- Imagery now displays for Linux users running specific families of Intel GPUs.
To install latest Google Earth in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
>> For 64bit
If you see Ugly fonts in Google Earth then install MSttCoreFonts with following command: