Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux coordinated by Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundation. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards. Firefox has approximately 25% of worldwide usage share of web browsers, making it the third most widely used web browser.
What's new in this Release:
- Per-window Private Browsing. Learn more.
- New download experience. Learn more.
- Ability to close hanging plugins, without the browser hanging
- Continued performance improvements around common browser tasks (page loads, downloads, shutdown, etc.)
- Continued implementation of draft ECMAScript 6 - clear() and Math.imul
- getUserMedia implemented for web access to the user's camera and microphone (with user permission)
- now supports blend modes
- Various and improvements
- Details button on Crash Reporter (793972)
- Unity plugin doesn't display in HiDPI mode (829284)
To install latest Firefox in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Here you can find firefox in other languages.