Converseen is an open source project written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries. Converseen is a free software system for Linux and Windows that allows you to convert, compress and resize single or multiple images at a time in a simple, effective and above all automatic and painless. Think for example of having to convert or resize a folder of images. Converseen, with a simple click, you can convert on the fly all the pictures you want to process.
With converseen you can:
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
- Rotate and flip images.
- Rename a bunch of images using a progressive number or a prefix/suffix.
- Selecting a resampling filter to resize images.
To install Converseen in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
To install Converseen in Ubuntu 12.10/12.04/Previous Ubuntu Versions/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal: