Evad3rs released iOS 6 jailbreak utility for Linux/Mac/Windows. Evasi0n jailbreak utility can jailbreak your iDevice with iOS 6 within few minutes without any glitches. You know what jailbreak does :)
Important Notes by Evasi0n:
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
Changelog Version 1.5.3:
- Added French, Chinese, German translation.
- Updated bundled Cydia with localization fixes.
- Updated included Cydia package list.
- Improved boot-up time.
- Support for 6.1.2
- Disable OTA updates.
- Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
- prevent Weather app from appearing on iPads.
- mitigated the long reboot issue.
- fix issue with not working after connecting multiple iOS devices
iOS firmware versions supported by Evasi0n:
- iOS 6.0;
- iOS 6.0.1;
- iOS 6.0.2;
- iOS 6.1;
- iOS 6.1.2
- iPhone 3GS;
- iPhone 4 GSM;
- iPhone 4S;
- iPhone 5;
- iPod Touch 4G;
- iPod Touch 5G;
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi;
- iPad 2 3G;
- iPad 2 2012;
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + 4G;
- iPad 4 Wi-Fi;
- iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G;
- iPad Mini Wi-Fi;
- iPad Mini 3G.
To install Evasi0n in Ubuntu 13.04/12.10/12.04/Linux Mint 14/13 open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
To install Evasi0n in Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric/Linux Mint 12 open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal: