OpenShot Video Editor 1.4.3 is Released with New Animations, Effects and Enhancement features with bugs fixes.
OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor for Linux. OpenShot can take your videos, photos, and music files and help you create the film you have always dreamed of. Easily add sub-titles, transitions, and effects, and then export your film to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox 360, and many other common formats.
- Improved Timeline Snapping for Transitions (no more manual adjustment of every transition)
- Improved Drag & Drop features (Vertical Constraints, Improved Gap Removal, New Keyboard Shortcuts, and more)
- New 3D Animations (Realistic Earth, Exploding Text, Dissolving Text, and more)
- 10+ New Effects (Sharpness, Vignette, Lens Correction, and more)
- Apply Effects to Tracks (and Multiple Clips at the same time)
- Adjust Speed of Animated Titles (utilizing time remapping, for interpolated smooth animations)
- New Transitions (6 bars, boxes)
- New Dark Theme
- Improved Translations
- Updated Documentation
- Updated Dependencies (Now requires Blender 2.62+)
- Tons of Bug Fixes (Full List of Bugs & Features)
To install OpenShot 1.4.3 in Ubuntu/Linux Mint (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal: