- Dolphin comes with many features. Some are even not available on the original Wii gaming console.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on Dolphin than on the original Wii console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original Wii console lacks of.
- Connect your Wiimote and Nunchuck to your computer for a better gaming experience.
- Dolphin makes use of two processors if present!
- Linux, or Windows XP or higher, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast CPU with SSE2.
- GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Some integrated graphics chips work but it depends on the model (and only with DirectX 9).
To install Dolphin Emulator in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the terminal:
After installation go to Dash and open it, or Simply enter following command in Terminal: